This site will follow along with Micah's third grade journey and Lilly's preschool journey.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tonya & Jodie have arrived


We are here.  Tonya arrived in Phoenix at 9:30pm Friday night.  She had a few hours (literally) of sleep in a comfy bed and then we got up at 3:15am Saturday morning to catch our 6:10 flight to Los Angeles.  We had a few hours in LA to go over curriculum, catch up, and get a bite to eat.  Our second flight to LaPaz was on a tiny plane.  The propeller was just to my left (see photo).  I teased Tonya and said "I have you to my right and the propeller to my left.  I could get my head chopped off from either side."

Martin and Susie were at the airport to pick us up.  Tonya made her own introductions since my bags were getting rumaged through - twice (two different stations).  We swung by Casa Beuna and then went to Martin & Susie's house for late lunch / dinner with two of the other missionary couples - Paul & Jan, Herb & Linda (yes, Gregg).  Some of the other flights were delayed, so we postponed our "curriculum meeting" for the evening and we were dropped off at our "home" for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment