This site will follow along with Micah's third grade journey and Lilly's preschool journey.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Our last day of the conference

Boo Hoo!  My throat is swelling with tears and my heart is heavy.  What makes my heart feel better? I am not saying "good-bye" ... I am saying "I'll see you in 18 months."  The team of TEAM voted on moving the time of the year for their conference to January.  Due to finances they will push ahead to the following year, which means their next annual conference will be January 2014.  Yes, it's a lofty goal, but my family wants to return and it's a great opportunity to support, and thank, the missionaries that are here year-round.
Here is our group picture (minus Sam Gatto - who wasn't feeling well today) and a picture of the volunteers getting their 'thank you' gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment